Thursday 29 October 2015

What We Put In, Is What We Get Out

You are about to attract resources, human, financial, material like never before.
I am sure by now; the picture you have envisioned of yourself on December 31st is getting clearer and hopefully richer. Awesome! That is my desire for you. I have no doubt in my mind that if you have been listening and acting on my teachings, that you will achieve your goals.
Why am I speaking so confidently?
Have you ever taken a picture of yourself and then go back to take a look at the picture only to find the picture of a fish instead of yours?
Do you think it is possible for that to happen? If it does, what will you think?
Wouldn’t you ask yourself how that picture of a fish got there instead of yours?
I am sure you would, because the camera would only print out the images in its memory.
Well that is how our minds work. What we put in, is what we get out. We can never get out of our lives what we have not put in it. this last quarter will favour you.

No comments:

Post a Comment